Join Mighty as a Project Manager
We’re looking for a steadfast project manager to join our Mighty team! As a PM with us, you’ll oversee the creation of digital works of all kind with some of the most well-known companies in West Michigan. You’ll lead teams to ignite collaboration with clients to make sure that project objectives are met and expectations are exceeded. You’ll facilitate conversations, answer questions, provide updates, and organize the details that keep client relationships healthy and make projects successful. We pride ourselves on delivering solutions on time and on budget so drive, initiative, and problem solving is key.
On a typical day, these responsibilities should make you happy:
- Estimate and plan for work including key milestones, resource allocation, and dependencies
- Develop partnerships with clients and work closely with them to learn their business and needs
- Encourage healthy debate from team members in meetings, creative brainstorming, and work reviews
- Monitor and control the project scope, schedule, budgets, quality, risks, and stakeholder interests
- Document and report on project progress to team members and key stakeholders
- Lead project debriefs and recommend changes and enhancements for the future
We’re hungry for you to have:
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field
- 2+ years experience working as PM with a team to deliver work for clients on tight deadlines
- Roots in West Michigan or a willingness to move
And it’d be great if you had:
- Experience with a digital agency
- Confidence in presenting your work to teammates and clients
- Comfort in thinking on your feet and making a call when necessary
- Familiarity with digital design processes and development practices
- PMP Certification
Happy, Hungry, Healthy Project Managers at Mighty are:
If these words describe you and this sounds like a position that would make you happy and hungry for more, we would love to talk to you. Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration.
Ready to apply?
Say hello and send your resume or LinkedIn profile to .
The right people make all the difference
We’re a team that enjoys our work and does it well. We’re all leaders, and we’re always learning. We’re personally invested in our craft, our team, our clients, and our community.
We're located in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and work with large organizations, small companies, and startups in a variety of industries. We love our city. We work collaboratively with each other and our clients, and seek to cultivate a culture of trust. Teamwork, camaraderie, and togetherness outside of the office is important to us.
We keep calm and stay healthy. Mighty has fostered a spirit of internal leadership and empowers its team members to make decisions, lead projects, and grow to lead disciplines. And we take care of our team, including the following notable benefits:
- 4 weeks of vacation, including our 12/24–1/1 winter break
- 2 weeks of holiday paid time off
- Sustainable projects and flexible schedules
- Priority Health insurance incl. vision
- Delta Dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 6–12 weeks of paid new parent time off incl. flexible return to work
- Matching IRA contributions
- Stay Fit budget: Expense account for health and wellness, including race registrations, yoga studio memberships, new running shoes, massages, and more