Join Mighty as a Project Manager
We’re looking for a steadfast project manager to join our Mighty team!
This is not your typical digital Project Manager role here at Mighty. In this role, most of your time you will work closely within a smaller internal team, primarily focused on a single digital product. You’ll help plan and manage maintenance and enhancement projects for this product; onboard new clients and lead them through content planning, collection, and population efforts in the CMS; and provide customer support and service to a growing community of 30+ individual clients. We pride ourselves on delivering solutions on time and on budget, so drive, initiative, and problem solving is key to success.
On a typical day, these responsibilities should make you happy:
- Develop partnerships with clients and work closely with them to learn their business and anticipate their needs
- Respond to customer feedback, ideas, and requests
- Document issues and help identify opportunities to improve the product
- Estimate and plan for work including key milestones, resource allocation, and dependencies
- Monitor and control the project scope, schedule, budgets, quality, risks, and stakeholder interests
- Document and report on client activity and project progress to team members and key stakeholders
- Assist with testing, deploying, and communicating product updates and features
- Encourage healthy debate from team members in meetings, creative brainstorming, and work reviews
And it’d be great if you had:
- 2+ years experience with customer service
- Experience working as a PM or within a product team at a digital agency
- Confidence in presenting your work to teammates and clients
- Comfort in thinking on your feet and making a call when necessary
- Familiarity with digital design processes and development practices
Happy, Hungry, Healthy Project Managers at Mighty are:
If these words describe you and this sounds like a position that would make you happy and fulfilled, we would love to talk to you. Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration.
Ready to apply?
Say hello and send your resume or LinkedIn profile to .
The right people make all the difference
We’re a team that enjoys our work and does it well. We’re all leaders, and we’re always learning. We’re personally invested in our craft, our team, our clients, and our community.
We're located in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and work with large organizations, small companies, and startups in a variety of industries. We love our city. We work collaboratively with each other and our clients, and seek to cultivate a culture of trust. Teamwork, camaraderie, and togetherness outside of the office is important to us.
We keep calm and stay healthy. Mighty has fostered a spirit of internal leadership and empowers its team members to make decisions, lead projects, and grow to lead disciplines. And we take care of our team, including the following notable benefits:
- 4 weeks of vacation, including our 12/24–1/1 winter break
- 2 weeks of holiday paid time off
- Sustainable projects and flexible schedules
- Priority Health insurance incl. vision
- Delta Dental insurance
- 6–12 weeks of paid new parent time off incl. flexible return to work
- Matching IRA contributions
- Stay Fit budget: Expense account for health and wellness, including race registrations, yoga studio memberships, new running shoes, massages, and more